Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Body Shop: The Sparkler in Dazzling Copper Review

Enchanting Gold left me absolutely captivated with the Body Shop's Sparkler line. I wandered back into the Body Shop several times to test Dazzling Copper. I left each time - resolved not to buy it. After all, I already have Tarina Tarantino's Sparklicity Bronze Shimmer Dust. The semi-annual sales weaken my resolve and I ended up purchasing a bottle of Dazzling Copper due to my strong adoration of Enchanting Gold.

Meet our sparkling newcomer. This limited-edition atomiser releases a fine shimmery powder to highlight the face, body and hair. Perfect for the party season.
  • Copper shimmer 
  • Even application 
  • Mess-free 
  • Lightly scented 
  • Limited edition
Like Enchanting Gold, Dazzling Copper comes in clear frosted bottle with reddish copper powder and a bronze colored atomizer puff. It is topped with a cap for the nozzle. As with the Enchanting Gold, I think the packaging is too plain. Though I now know that the shimmer powder is one of the most glorious formulas I've encountered so far.


One of the last times I played with Dazzling Copper in store, I looked at it and thought it had the slightest touch of pink through the frosted glass. This is because the powder is copper with a red tinge. On my skin, Dazzling Copper is much more noticeable than Enchanting Gold. It obviously signals that I am wearing shimmer to be noticed and admired.


I can see myself wearing this in my hair or on my skin (as opposed to Tarina Tarantino's Sparklicity Bronze Shimmer Dust that I can only wear in my hair). I think the copper color is more wearable than the bronze color on my skin tone.


It is beautiful shimmer. The Body Shop has produced a wonderful shimmer powder formula. I hope they pump out some new colors for 2013 (and revisit pink shimmer powder too!).

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: