Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector Review

Clinique SAs advertise this serum as an eventual replacement for the night cream. At the moment, it is recommended for use together with other items in the Repairwear line. I use it under my night and day cream. It can be used all over the face, including around the eyes.
Potent serum gives every skin a second chance against lines, wrinkles, sun damage. In 4 weeks, see obvious reduction in lines, wrinkles, improved texture. At 12 weeks, the visible wrinkle-reducing power is remarkably close to a dermatological laser procedure. 63%, to be exact. Different commitment, different results. And yet impressive results guaranteed.
The 1 oz long tubal bottle comes with the dropper applicator. The dropper has an odd bend at the end. I am not entirely sure if it is for functional purposes or done for aesthetics. I usually transfer some to a much smaller sample bottle of the serum for easier application. This method also reduces the serum's repeated exposure to air. (In case there might be some weird oxidation or air exposure degradation to the product that I am not aware of.) The serum is a white-ish opaque color.The texture is smooth and slightly watery. It is very easy to control and apply.


I don't see much in terms of skin texture improvement, but I do see results in line and wrinkle reduction. I focus this on my orbital eye area where I noticed fine lines after I started using the Clarisonic. Continious applications have help decrease the obviousness of the eye lines, but it hasn't erased them entirely.

Overall, I can see that that the serum provides an extra kick to the power of the Repairwear creams, but at this point, the serum is something I can take or leave.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: