Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Review

I am always in search of creams and serums that will help even out my skin tone. Puberty was not kind to my skin and I still look for ways to correct the ravages of overactive hormones. On top of that, since I have fair skin that burns easily and will not tan, I have to carefully select facial products that will agree with my skin. Clinique released Even Better Skin Tone Corrector. A couple of years later, they updated the formula and released Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. I have tried both versions.
Dermatologist-developed to be safe, comfortable. Yet in clinical trials our serum was comparable to a leading prescription ingredient in visibly reducing dark spots-a verified 58% improvement at 12 weeks. For all skin tones: See results starting in just 4 weeks, with a visible reduction in age spots and acne scars. Also appropriate for backs of hands and chest, too.
The old Corrector came in a regular tube with a chrome pump dispenser and a clear cap. The new Corrector comes in a seemingly larger tube doubled with clear plastic, a chrome pump dispenser, and a clear cap. The product itself is a opaque runny milky white. It is easy to access the serum with the pump, but once the product reaches the end stage, there's a good half an inch of product left in the tube that the pump cannot reach.

I have little sunspots here and there that I would like to get rid of so I excitedly tried this product and awaited the results. I used it day and night under the Even Better Moisturizer. I have to say that while it is effective, it takes awhile for results to appear. The final results are also not as dramatic as I would like them to be.

Overall, while I can definitely see results, I would choose Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate over the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. I find the Turnaround Concentrate to bring about better skin tone evening results compared to the Even Better Corrector. The Turnaround Concentrate provides dramatic and obvious results almost overnight. Even Better Corrector, while good, doesn't hold a candle to the Turnaround Concentrate.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: