Sunday, February 17, 2013

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser Review

As my post about the Clarisonic Pro have stated, I have always had a hard time finding the right cleansers for my skin. I have used Clinique's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser on and off throughout the years.
Foamy cream-mousse cleanser removes long-wearing makeup and sunscreens quickly, gently, efficiently. Comforts with soothing botanicals. Leaves skin feeling moist, clean, fresh. A great value, too: concentrated formula is long-lasting. Ophthalmologist Tested.
The cleanser comes in a pink stand up tube with a green flip cap. The cleanser itself is a creamy white. It is smooth in texture and foams nicely.

I admit, if I didn't regularly get this cleanser as a gift with purchase, I probably wouldn't have reused it as often. I love that it has a decent texture and builds a rich lather to work with on the skin. The effects of the cleanser is nothing to rave about though, but it performs decently enough.

In general, it leaves my skin feeling relatively clean. If I use it for about 5 days straight without any exfoliation, my face begins to feel like there is leftover/build up that the cleanser is leaving behind. Mixed with an exfoliator and it functions much more effectively.

Paired with the Clarisonic, the cleanser functions much more effectively. I get the deep clean I like with a cleanser that has a nice texture and lather.

Photo courtesy of Clinique.

No comments: