Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage Review Review

Since I started to notice fine lines around my eyes, I have paid extra attention to my undereye skin care. I have never had much problems with puffiness, but I have dark circles. Though my skin is so light, it looks like I have red circles.... It often leaves the impression that I am sullen, angry, or tired. I have now supplemented eye serums with eye creams. Using an eye serum before applying my eye cream is a relatively new step in my skin care regiment.


I have been curious about the rollerball eye applicators and a sample of Clinique's All About Eyes Serum left me intrigued. I brought myself the full size to test out.
This instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating. Ophthalmologist Tested.

The serum is packaged in a long rollerball applicator. The rollerball is made of metal. The metal to skin creates a soothing cooling effect on the undereye area on contact. A small grip is that there is really no way to control the amount of product that comes out. For the most part, it is not much of a problem. Sometimes all that is necessary is to use the rollerball to even out serum applications, but since it has to be tilted upwards to be used, more product flows out too.


I have noticed that combined with the right eye cream, it does leave eyes brighter than just using the eye cream alone. It is not a super obviously result. It is just enough that it is noticeable. While I like it, I don't love it. I wish Clinique had a serum just for brightening dark circles.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: