Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Clinique All About Eyes Review

I have probably used Clinique's All About Eyes for ten years now (if not longer). It seems to be the eye cream I keep on returning to. I am more concerned than ever about the emergence of fine lines around my eyes, so I pay extra attention to my eye cream nowadays.
Lightweight eye cream diminishes the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, both under eyes and on lids. Ophthalmologist Tested.
This eye cream comes in a clear pink jar with a chrome screw on lid. The cream is pink. The texture is lightweight and smooth. It is extremely easy to apply and does not leave behind any greasy residue.


My main concern has always been dark circles. Now I have to add fine lines to that list. All About Eyes tames the dark circles around my eyes. Like the Turnaround Concentrate, it is hard to see the results after using it for a long period of time. But once I stop using it for a couple of days and reuse it, I can see the difference it makes around my eyes.

The area around my eyes look brighter and more awake. It doesn't get rid of the dark circles entirely, but it does a satisfactory overall job.

My one concern is that it doesn't seem to do much for my emerging fine lines. I think I may have finally outgrown All About Eyes and will need to look at Clinique's more heavy duty eye creams for future use.

That said, All About Eyes has been a wonderful eye cream to me and I would heartily recommend it to people who do not have concerns about fine lines around the eyes.
 
All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: