Monday, February 11, 2013

Clinique Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer Review

Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate motivated me to revisit the Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer. I used this as a teenager. All I remember was finding it satisfactory, but it didn't do much for my skin that I could see. (Silly me, I was probably too young for it to have any effect on me!) I remember it moisturized well. Years later, the night cream still moisturizes well and it's one that I can use day or night in cold or warm weather. 
Instantly reveals a healthy radiance. Gently replaces dull, worn-out surface cells with livelier, more luminous ones. Skin breathes. Accepts moisture better. Then, it optimizes up-and-coming cells to help the best and brightest emerge. So day after day, skin seems to glow from within. Becomes smoother over time.

The Turnaround Moisturizer is in a circular frosted see-through blue pot with a chrome screw on cap. The texture of the cream is lighter in feel and consistency than the Repairwear cream. It does not leave any oily or greasy feeling even when paired with the serum.


Used alone, I don't see much of a difference on my skin. It moisturizes very well, but doesn't leave my skin glowing like the serum does. Maybe it does get a bit brighter? But not by enough that it is immediately noticeable. It does seem to help smoothen the texture of my skin too.

Paired with the Turnaround Concentrate, the moisturizer works effectively. It makes my skin glow just a bit brighter than the serum does alone. I end up with a very refreshed look regardless of how little sleep I had the night before.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: