Saturday, February 2, 2013

An IPL Journey with the Remington i-LIGHT (Part 11 Review)

Observations
(Session V)

Immediately:

I can't see any difference. There is not even much singed hair left compared to the last session.

The Next Day:

My underarm is nice and smooth with some stragglers here and there. My leg looks the barest its been since I've started these sessions. I notice a line of stubble up my leg about a fourth of an inch wide. It must be an area I've been consistently missing since I started.


Three Days Later:

The front side of my leg is 65% hair free. The backside of my leg still has stubble. I assume this is because I can't see or angle the handset as well in that area.

Hair free on the front side. Notice the little straggles at the top of the photo? That's the beginning of the back of the leg.
All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: