Monday, February 25, 2013

Guerlain: Terracotta Summer 2013

For the rest of us who cannot partake in the Blanc de Perle 2013 line, Guerlain is releasing their annual limited edition Terracotta line in March 2013. Unfortunately for me, I am fair skinned and cannot tan to save my life. (I never tan, I burn.) As a result, I have very little understanding of bronzers.

 


Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder - $75.00

  • 00 Nude
  • 02 Natural Blondes
  • 03 Natural Brunettes
  • 04 Medium Blondes
  • 05 Medium Brunettes
  • 08 Ebony

Terracotta Skin - $51.00

  • 01 Nude (new)
  • 02 Blonde
  • 03 Brunette

Terracotta Sunless Self-Tanning Gel - $52.00

Terracotta Jambes de Gazelle - $59.00

Terracotta Sun Serum - $59.00

I admit I have very little interest in this line, but I have heard good things about about Guerlain bronzers. Other than bronzing, they can be used lightly for a subtle glow or for contouring. I think I may pick up the Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder to test out. 

Photos courtesy of Guerlain.

No comments: