Saturday, February 16, 2013

An IPL Journey with the Remington i-LIGHT (Part 15)

Observations
(Session VII)

Immediately:

My underarm and leg feels pleasantly warm (aside from the lower leg area that stung). Traces of hair-turned-soot found on my leg.

The Next Day:

My under arm feels and looks relatively smooth. The front side of my leg feels and looks relatively smooth. The back part is where I still feel minor stubble.

Three Days Later:

I am seeing fine hair growth all over the smooth side of my leg. The IPL sessions prevent them from growing out completely, but I believe it looks finer than the original hair. Especially compared to the one or two stragglers I can't seem to completely zap away. Rubbing my hand over the skin, it feels fairly smooth. Only a few areas where I can feel stubble.


All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: