Thursday, February 21, 2013

Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer SPF 20 Review

Any cream that promises even skin tone always gets my attention. I bought Clinique's Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer to use with the Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. I wanted to pair the two items together to obtain maximum skin tone evening results.
Imagine erasing past damage to create a more even skin tone while protecting skin from future darkening with high-level UVA/UVB defense. Delivers soothing hydration as specialized ingredients break apart surface darkening and exfoliate it away. Instantly brightens, clarifies.
The moisturizer comes in a silver pot with a chrome screw on lid. The cream is a smooth white. The texture is medium in heaviness and goes on smoothly without any greasy residue feeling.


I used this cream for two months in conjunction with the Even Better Corrector (until I ran out of the serum). During that time course, I didn't notice much dramatic skin tone evening. Though the moisturizer itself hydrates nicely and provides a good SPF base.

Once I finished with the Even Better serum, I paired the Even Better Moisturizer with the Turnaround Concentrate. I used the Turnaround serum with the Even Better cream in the morning (since it has SPF) and the Turnaround serum with the Turnaround cream at night.

With the Turnaround pairing, I found the Even Better Moisturizer to be much more effective. It didn't make a super dramatic difference, but it added a little something extra to my skin care routine. I also like that it is a skin tone evening day cream that I can use with the Turnaround line (which currently does not have a Turnaround day cream).

Nice to have, but not necessary if you already have the Turnaround serum and night cream set.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.


No comments: