Thursday, February 14, 2013

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Review

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is a staple in Clinique's line. It is probably the most popular and most recognizable item in the Clinique skin care portfolio. I have tried it many times as it almost always gets offered as a sample with purchase.
Step 3 in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System.The moisture "drink" developed by Clinique's dermatologists to maintain optimal moisture balance for very dry skins, or skins dry in the cheeks, comfortable to oily in the T-zone. Softens, smooths, improves.
The lotion comes in a cute little square bottle with a pump top. Clinique also offers non-pump tops. The lotion itself is yellow. The consistency is light and milky. It is very light and can be used night or day.

As I have very dry skin during the winter months, I have tried this lotion several times over the years. I am sad to say it is just not for me. It doesn't seem to do anything for my skin. I put it on and it absorbs, but it doesn't help with the dryness. I still have the same painfully dry cracking skin in the morning. It also seems to add extra shine that I don't need.

There are a lot of positive reviews for this item and it seems to work wonders for most people. In this case, this is something that is just not made for my skin.

Photo courtesy of Clinique.

No comments: