Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head Review

The sensitive brush head came prepackaged with my Pro. Clarisonic states that it is suitable for most skin types:
*Sensitive: Comes standard with most of our cleansing brushes. An easy introduction for sensitive to normal skin types.
Since I have sensitive combination skin, I was worried about using a normal brush head. The normal brush heads I tried in-stores seemed too stiff to use on the the face. The sensitive brush head is softer compared to the normal brush head.


The sensitive brush head has a white base with white outer bristles, black bristles forming the outside of the inner circle, and more white bristles inside the inner circle.


This brush head is very effective on my skin. It cleans without feeling too abrasive or drying on my skin. I used it continuously for months without experiencing any problems. With any other abrasive type cleansers, if I use it nonstop without a break with gentle cleansers, my skin would be red and peeling.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: