Saturday, January 12, 2013

An IPL Journey with the Remington i-LIGHT (Part 5 Review)

Observations
(Session II)

Immediately:

No change. There was no redness or tenderness that accompanied the first session. 

The Next Day:

Taking a pair to tweezers, I tested the hairs on my leg again. They were clearly still attached to the root. Parts of stubble have been singed off.

Three Days Later:

I haven't touched the hair on my leg except with the i-LIGHT so all changes recorded are natural reactions to the IPL sessions. Patches on my leg now look like hair have fallen out. My underarm looks noticeably more hairless. On the other hand, I can still see little black roots of hair that haven't broken the skin yet. I am left to wonder if what I am seeing is hair that is slowly disappearing or if it is new hair starting to grow out.  

On the way to hairless?
  
All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.



No comments: