Thursday, January 31, 2013

Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head Review

Next to having squeaky clean skin, the next facial benefit I looked forward to the most from using the Pro would be smaller pores. I picked up the deep pore brush head in anticipation of its pore minimizing aid.
Deep Pore Cleansing: Ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose.  The deep pore cleansing brush head is gentle enough for daily use.

The deep pore brush head sits on a white base with white outer bristles, blue inner bristles, and more white bristles nestled in the center of the blue bristles. The blue bristles are also longer than the white ones. I assume these are the ones to do the deep cleansing.

I enjoy using this brush head for extra deep cleaning. It really helps loosen the gunk in my pores. Afterwards, if I have a facial or extraction, the impurities come out without effort. The brush head also reaches into the contours of the face more efficiently than the sensitive brush head.

Overall, I don't use this as often as I use the sensitive brush head. I'm afraid I might desensitize my skin to the deep pore brush head. I use it once a week as an extra deep cleansing aid.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: