Saturday, January 5, 2013

An IPL Journey with the Remington i-LIGHT (Part 3 Review)

Observations

(Session I)

Immediately:

After my first IPL session, I figure I would see how long it would take for the sensitivity and tenderness to disappear. I don't recall reading too much about the aftermath from the many users who posted online about their experience. My underarm was fine with the exception of a few singed hairs. My leg, on the hand hand, had patches of pink accompanied with tenderness.
I hoped it would subside in a few hours.

By the time I went to bed, my leg was still sensitive and tender. It was sort of like a low level sunburn. The amount of pinkness and soreness remain the same.

All the hair stubs still intact.

The Next Day:

The coloring had diminished somewhat, but was still noticeable. I noticed that my legs were tender in the shower too. The tenderness had not improved from the day before.

At the end of the second day, I no longer noticed anything about my leg.

All the hair stubs still intact.


No comments: