Friday, March 1, 2013

An IPL Journey with the Remington i-LIGHT (Part 18 Review)

As I start my ninth session, I have to note that parts of my skin has reached a point where nothing will grow back while I am still actively using the IPL system. I suppose I could keep this up long term and never have to shave, wax, or epilate again. I could just have weekly IPL sessions since the discomfort doesn't really bother me.

For my long term IPL goal, I think I will keep up my weekly IPL sessions for a couple of months after the recommend stop period to try to instill longer lasting effects before I stop using my Remington completely. Then I might stop to see if or when and how long it takes for new hair to grow back.

My underarm goes over smoothly without any issues as usual. While the rest of the session with my leg goes quickly too, the lower part of my lower leg (around the ankles and lower calf) still experiences the snapping rubberband sensation. The stinging area is smaller compared to last week's so that is good news. I can only feel a soothing warming sensation over the rest of the leg.

The handset is kinda of sooty afterwards. It takes a long time to sit there with the cleaning towel to wipe off all the hair-soot. Though this step is important and vital in keeping your IPL system working in pristine condition.


All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: