Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate Review

My favorite item from Kiehl's so far is the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate. I loved it from the minute I used my first sample pack. This is one of those rare items that actually does what it claims to do. It is little wonder this is one of their best selling items. I readily purchased this in the largest size they have available - 2.5 oz (though they now have a 3.4 oz on the market now) - because I like the feel and results of this product so much.
•Formulated with a 10.5% Pure Vitamin C, Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is clinically-demonstrated to improve overall skin texture, tone and radiance while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. 
•Gives your skin a boost by providing anti-oxidant protection and exfoliating skin to reveal healthier-looking skin.  
•Use both day and night under your ideal moisturizer.
The product comes in a plastic amber bottle with a black pump. The texture and consistency is the same as the Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate. It is smooth in texture, but a bit lumpy looking visually. It has a wonderful warming sensation once the concentrate comes into contact with the skin.


After I apply it, I put on a moisturizer. The concentrate is very light so I don't ever foresee it being too greasy or problematic in warmer weather. In the morning, I wake up to fresh even looking brightened skin. It is not like Cliniques Turnaround Concentrate where there is an immediate notable wow effect, but is similar with anti-wrinkle properties to boot. Used over time I can see it making a huge difference in my skin. A 3-in-1 - anti-wrinkle, brightening, and even skin tone.

I love it.

All photos (c) Little Luxuries 2013.

No comments: